Sunday, January 25, 2009

This is a great way to spend a morning...

Jud and I are each watching our favorite politico shows....This Week with George Stephanopolis and Meet The Press.

Our country has severe economic pains; unemployment is at an all-time high, cost of living continues to rise, and the financial systems seem to be falling down around our ears. However, we are still better off than most places and for this I am grateful. I am hopeful and feeling positive that as a nation the future will again be strong.

I am thankful for my family and the bills we have and can pay. I am thankful for our health and safety. I am thankful for Mother Earth and her beauty which we enjoy by simply walking out our front door. I am thankful for family and friends, the times we share, and the opportunities in which we have to share.

I am thankful for this morning with Jud, being able to sit on the couch, drink coffee, talk politics, and envision a future in which we will share.

This is a great way to spend a morning...

1 comment:

blunoz said...

Amen! You are so good at finding and focusing on the positive things in life, Jill. Good job!